My well guy gave me an estimate to replace my tank. Well, it is way too expensive to have him do it so my husband is going to do it. The estimate calls for a Challenger PC-144. Where do I buy this or where do I buy an equivalent? I looked at Menard's and Lowe's, but they don't have anything with the same dimensions. I have a very small area where this needs to fit into. Any help would be appreciated.