Recently replaced galvanized tank with bladder type. I get air into the bladder tank from the well. Shrader valve placed at the top of the well. Since air is coming in from the inlet, it gets into the water side of the bladder tank and goes through the facets in the house.

Thoughts on what is causing this and how to fix it?