I have searched this site for a basic way to bleed the air out of the pipes in my house.
I am very new to this stuff but follow directions very well.
How do you insert a picture because there is a little tiny vale like think,looks like the kind that goes into the wheel of a car that is at the very top end just were the pipe comes out of the ground (if I could insert a picture it would help I am sure)this little valve has air and water coming out of it ,is this normal?
I put a new one in some time back I may be wrong but I think the guy called it something like a sniffer valve?

I do not know what kind of well I have but it comes up to a bladder (Flotec) tank which is about 5 months old...
If you need to ask more please do