The last time our submersible pump was replaced, the installer (who has since retired and moved away) used a simple but elegant device with 3 tires and an electric motor to raise the pump.

It sat on top on the well casing, was simpler than the few candidates I was able to find on the internet, and was able to raise poly pipe more than 200 feet without a problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find such a thing?