I found a well in the yard of the new house I just bought it has a drop pipe 1 and a quater inch diamiter in the middle of the well with a rod in the middle of the drop pipe when I PULL up and down on the rod water comes up and out the pipe can I put a hand pump on that, and what kind, and does it have to be attacht to the rodmailto: