Old well, 6" casing. Pump was set at about 220 feet. Needed to pull pump but it wouldn't come out. I'll skip all the intermediate steps but the PVC is collapsed/squished at about 55 feet down.

Can that blockage be reamed out, then sleeve (the whole well) with a smaller diameter PVC so that we could drop a new 4" (or 3") pump down?

Link to pictures taken at 55' location: