I live in Brighton, MI and I have a 2" well problem. It is about 25' deep with a single 1 1/4 galvanized pipe and a foot valve. That is attached to a packer well adapter. I have a 30-50 pressure switch and holding tank set at 28. My pressure reaches 60 and shuts off. When running water as soon as the pump turns on at 30 the pressure drops very quickly to 10 or less. I have a suspicion that my point is clogged and needs to be cleaned. I believe there is a bremer check valve screwed into the point that I need to remove before I can put in some NU-WELL tablets. However, I have not found a grabber on the internet. Does anyone know where I can buy a grabber or does anyone know another way to clean the point? I can pull out the 1 1/4 pipe by hand.