I ordered a Betta Flow hp pump for a holding tank installation that Im doing in my basement. I have a 400 gallon vertical holding tank with a 1 outlet near the bottom. I want to pull from that tank with the jet pump and right out of the jet pump discharge into my pressure tank. I guess I cannot use a foot valve since Im coming from a 1 flange on the bottom of my tank. So I assume I can use an inline check valve? My question is what size, type of piping should I use, ball valves, check valves etc. for this type of installation. Thanks in advance for any pointers you can give!