I curently have a 198 foot well, 8" casing.I have had it tested to over 250 gallon's a min,with a submersable pump down the well. They installed a submersable pump 10 horse motor @ 175 gallon's a min.
and was wondering if it could be changed out to a centrifugal pump in the well house in stead for ease of changing out.
seem's to me that with having a centrifugal pump in the well house (which is a under ground well house ) it would be so much less expensive and less headache to replace if something was to go wrong with it than having to have the submersable pump pulled.

Thanks For your help