I have a low yield well 150 ft. deep with a 3/4 HP submersible pump. I would like to put a storage tank in the ground for high water usage times. The well will supply the in ground storage tank, the pump in tank will supply the house. A float switch in the storage tank will control well pump. I would like to know what type protection would be best for well pump; Pumptec, Subgard Protector, flow control, or electrode in well level control? Also, what is the best type of float control switch? What is the best type of tank..plastic or concrete? THANKS!!!!!!!