For shallow well application, I see the terms "convertable jet pump" and " shallow well pump" used. Is they any difference between them and is one preferrable over the other? Also, on pump quality and/or longevity is there a great difference in quality between the various brands (Wayne, Flo-tec. Goulds, National, Grundfos, etc)?