I have been doing some extensive research on the internet about my well pump and I stumbled across this site. Hopefully this community can help me!

I have a Sears Hydro-Glass well pump that has stopped working. I removed the motor casing off the rear of the pump and it appears the centrifugal switch (it has two springs that fling the switch forward) that turns the motor on and off is broken.

Where can I get one of these switches? is it even possible? I looked on sears.com with my model number and they only replace the whole motor assembly - if I have to do that I will probably just go ahead and buy a whole new pump.