I just finished hand drilling a well with a 1-1/4 in pipe. We put the pipe in and we have water at 57.4 feet down. I know a shallow well pump wont work but I am having difficulty finding a pump to work on the 1-1/4 pipe that I have. Some have suggested a casing adapter that takes the two 1" ports from the deep well, having one connected to a pipe,check valve and screen below the water, and the other putting water back down circulating. Unfortunately I am unable to find this casing adapter, or even a well seal with a pipe inlet to allow me to try this, any suggestions? Would using a 3/4 in pipe with a check valve and a foot pull up the water, and the outside the 3/4 in pipe let the water go back down?

Thank Jon