I have a Red Jacket HydroServant I (188-208) valve that has a hole in the diaphragm. Looking on Red Jacket's site, they no longer manufacture this particular kind of regulating valve. Are the diaphragms still available as a separate part or will I have to replace the whole valve? I've tried searching, but all I get are passing references to this valve, or catalogs. Thank you.