I have a 65-80 foot well with a 3/4hp Sears/Hobart pump sitting on top of what looks like a 2-2 1/2" galv. pipe. It's daed of course. I cut the flange bolts off ,used two car jacks to raise the Hobart up about 4'. Man, it looks like the Hobart has another piece of LONG pipe inside the outter galv. pipe. Can anyone please tell me what to replace all this with ,and do I take out the Hobart AND inner pipe ?? Many thanks ! Tom